Lump On Back More Condition_symptoms I Am A 19 Yrs Old Student, I Am Feeling A Lump Type Of Thing In My Back Thigh For More Than A Month.?

I am a 19 yrs old student, I am feeling a lump type of thing in my back thigh for more than a month.? - lump on back more condition_symptoms

Over time, it will spread pain and suffering. but there is nothing to show, outside .. their pain as a sphere of 1 cm inside of my thigh ..
What symptoms can it be?

2 comments:

Stace said...

I suggest you go to your doctor. According to it, there may be a cyst, a blood clot, hematoma, etc.. Your doctor would say in the best position.

Stace said...

I suggest you go to your doctor. According to it, there may be a cyst, a blood clot, hematoma, etc.. Your doctor would say in the best position.

Post a Comment