Thyroid Cancer Quotes What Are The Next Steps In Papillary Thyroid Cancer Reoccurance?

What are the next steps in papillary thyroid cancer reoccurance? - thyroid cancer quotes

I had planned a papillary thyroid 2 years. extracted with a total thyroidectomy. I have worked with radioactive iodine treatment after surgery and tried here and there, there. I just had a routine ultrasound where a suspicious lymph nodes. I'm scheduled for a FNA (fine needle), my question is whether the results for recurrence, not what is next is positive? More surgery? on RAI? Chemotherapy?

1 comments:

littlema... said...

If I had a relapse into my lymph nodes, a small dose of RAI followed by a body scan to see where he went, and because only 4 of my 11 lymph nodes removed and then I went to my medication for a while, no other body of small doses of exploration, followed by a high dose of RAI and the body scan, but I am sure that every doctor things are not different, but that was my experience with him, and I am now cancer free again.
I do not believe that the chemotherapy, the treatment of choice because the decision is effective iodine in the thyroid and I think its safe

Post a Comment