Public Sauna Baltimore What Do You Think About My Anti Government Poem? =]?
What do you think about my anti government poem? =]? - public sauna baltimore
Thank you guys! xD
Government, please try to do the right thing
Rather than take the election, what is wrong,
How boring the audience with silly fights
If all what you do, is too long.
Fights and arguments make no difference
If it's the same poverty and war
Besides the unnecessary laws, say for example
I can not swear while you're at home in Baltimore.
How do you keep sitting there, I do not know
If the fighting and violence continues
The centuries ago have been reduced
When have you ever thought about your progress?
I know you would rather go into the sauna
But you try to go to and learn from Mr. Obama.
Bahahahaha XD lol I know it's pretty random, but please give me some tips on how to make it better! Its very bad for the moment = [
0 comments:
Post a Comment