Hat Receiver Care To Give Your Opinion Of This "write", Please ?
Care to give your opinion of this "write", please ? - hat receiver
What will
This continuing confusion "about his relationship with the aging
With the increase of feet of water.
The only "saving" is a broken paddle
And a ship that flies the best.
Reflecting through trials and blessings of life,
He is tired and weak
Without a firm grip on reality
No light shines in the way of the future.
It is not morning, a few days
One after another, the same as before,
For fear of change Splash
Moisten the new hairstyle of hope.
God is ... this can not be everything
For where is the reason, purpose
Disappear in the films of yesterday.
To the question "What are you doing"
He said: "I am pleased with water, but goes on"
This creates a smile on the lips of the receiver
And right as the "EXIT"
In another situation, to live in the.
I hate to see him.
Give us the short version of Hello,
Then it will withdraw the tip of his hat and
A good excuse to escape to.
This hascome,
That's how the story ends,
He was his best friend.
For EvelynMine
7 comments:
Many of us are looking for ways to facilitate, rather than to the needs of those who need us. His pen continues his number in order to argue the light. Thank you.
Strange things sometimes loneliness. It's a psychological background of this poem that I wanted, I think that was for many an echo of the mood in this poem expressed, we expect only a few have felt (view) is full.
I'm not working over water, but in it. Nice line, I'm sure it will be cheaper for a label that one day, but pleasant, but.
Wow, that's really good!
My favorite part:
To the question "What are you doing"
He said: "I am pleased with water, but goes on"
This creates a smile on the lips of the receiver
And right as the "EXIT"
Although this part of the poem, I have hit a nerve.
This is so good and so sad. This reminds me of my grandfather died of cancer and dementia and it was easier for everyone to say hello to calm his guilt, but quickly abandoned because it was too complicated, way to be seen.
i love this. who shows me a photo of him who is alone and the world through the eyes of fear, pain and a little rest. That's what happened. I love the last line;
was your best friend. lovely
My opinion is that it .. It is all very well written ,,,,, and in accordance with Canadian diva
>>>>> Click Iano? ErrrrYodi
Giggles nailed, I think, and I think I know .... So, it hurts. It was very powerful.
MA
Post a Comment