Does Wwe Pay For Travel And Medical Expenses For Its Wrestlers How Much Do The Lowest Paid NFL Players Make? And What About Food, Medical, And Travel Expenses?

How much do the lowest paid NFL players make? And what about food, medical, and travel expenses? - does wwe pay for travel and medical expenses for its wrestlers

Keep more carded in the middle of the WWE wrestler, after all the costs?


I have a feeling of sadness that this is true.
I think Vince McMahon and their children, Shane and Stephanie are too greedy fools cursed by God, as managers and owners of NFL teams.


I read that in the year 2004 to mid CARDER Trevor Murdoch at least $ 50,000 per year, while Triple H had more than $ 2,000,000 in the same year.

2 comments:

Mohamed A said...

Well, the WWE .. Umm Like I tell you ... They are actors ... Not like real athletes who play in the NFL. I mean, he looks athletic, but they are only acting. And the lowest paid NFL players are atleast 75,000

england_... said...

NFL players on the practice squad for 75,000 per year. Not bad.

Post a Comment