Diaper Punishment Vidoes What Do You Think About Diaper Punishment?

What do you think about diaper punishment? - diaper punishment vidoes

What question?
More specific details to add.

13 comments:

Spongelu... said...

I think the trolls seem to only get to it.

dαncєr<3 [єrín] said...

You be more specific?

ℓαи∂σи'ѕ мσмму said...

What is it?

jσαnnє ♥ said...

I never had any experience with it, but I think it might be the person that has been placed in work levels will be very embarrassed and did not pass to behave as they really are ashamed.

Holly said...

What is it?

Madi- pooh-bear said...

What is the punishment rash? Never heard of that ...

ellajoem said...

... and would it be?

jade said...

I think it's disgusting and cruel.

Anonymous said...

Huh? is that someone smells like baby diapers (because it really) stinks, or used in the head in public?

: D

Kanesha J said...

Never heard of this

redessa said...

Nothing, because I've never heard of him.

Sarah said...

Diaper-punishment?

♥Big Red♥ is TTC [month 17] said...

I personally do not think what it is, but I can only imagine.
And what I think, I would not on my worst enemy.

Post a Comment