What Happens In Vegas Digital Copy Serial Number Does This DVD Come With DIgital Copy, And What Exactly Is Digital Copy?

Does this DVD come with DIgital Copy, and what exactly is digital copy? - what happens in vegas digital copy serial number

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8920812&type=product&id=1889268

What happens in Las Vegas on iTunes to buy for my iPod but I saw an advertisement for the film, which says it has a digital copy. How does it work?

1 comments:

I love cashews. said...

Fox Films has digital copies, such as Juno, but probably exists in various versions and editions published from 2 hard so that you are careful. What Happens in Vegas has a digital copy. A digital copy is defined as a disc with the movie, the iPod to your comp to your transfer. I have not done anything is because I have a video iPod, but you have to do, put the CD in the comp. This field will appear to tell you a code and the DVD that will be a code in a piece of paper. Enter, and then he can start the process. In addition, digital copies in a DVD player can see only on your iPod and can be used only once.

Post a Comment