Hd Dvd Player Sale Is The Xbox 360 HD DVD Player An Up-converting DVD Player?

Is the Xbox 360 HD DVD player an up-converting DVD Player? - hd dvd player sale

I hope soon to the 360 HD DVD player for two reasons to buy:

1. I bought a new plasma TV, and although a 32 "and only 720p is much better than regular DVD's that I see on my Xbox.

and 2: The HD DVD is very cheap, a Blu-ray and HD-DVD edition (in my opinion) is compared for the sale at reasonable prices, because it the battle of the formats Blu-ray lost.

So everyone knows if the HD-DVD player for the Xbox really an Upconverting DVD player?

1 comments:

JuneMas said...

The Xbox 360 is even an up-converting DVD player, if they have HDMI or VGA-up-convert/upscale The 360 is connected to a 1080p, 1080i or 720p.

If you plan to be exclusively for the conversion of standard DVD-ups of 360, you already have if you just yup, all HD-DVD is at amazon.com right HD DVD is about $ 15 to $ 30 in wants to compare Blu - ray.

Post a Comment