Mail Glove Would I Be Successful Selling Chain Mail (chain Garments) On E-bay?
Would I be successful selling chain mail (chain garments) on e-bay? - mail glove
I started a business making wire mesh, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, gloves, butcher, and finally (hopefully) shark suits. Ideas for other things I can do and what Cargo>
4 comments:
If you do a good job, absolutely!
You can look at the making of coats Maile, belts, belly dance, head pieces, etc. There are many medieval re-creationists who buy high-quality parts. Check out some others that eBayers Maile and see what the prices are beginning to get an idea where I begin.
I think he would find great success with it. There is a group, which is worldwide as the Society for Creative anachronism, a medieval society, known and are always on the lookout for something. My daughter has just his own armor, and had a hard time to find what I needed for this, so there is a market. You can contact the company for ideas, looking for what their members. I know for sure that it is difficult to find for them Garb, even ... Many people take their own and do not everyone can. I was hunting online for clothing at low prices on hard to find.
I think he would find great success with it. There is a group, which is worldwide as the Society for Creative anachronism, a medieval society, known and are always on the lookout for something. My daughter has just his own armor, and had a hard time to find what I needed for this, so there is a market. You can contact the company for ideas, looking for what their members. I know for sure that it is difficult to find for them Garb, even ... Many people take their own and do not everyone can. I was hunting online for clothing at low prices on hard to find.
Dear Naomi.
I would first like to thank you for your response to my question about the security clearance.
Secondly, I answer you, but you could tell me its true that a man is gender.are or woman.then, which tries to do concretely business.what neck, can not understand shark. Please say more about what you do .. Then, perhaps even more ideas. cheers.Arash
Post a Comment