Heartburn Symptoms Reflux Strange Symptoms, Severe Heartburn, White Tongue, Burning Chest?

Strange symptoms, severe heartburn, white tongue, burning chest? - heartburn symptoms reflux

My husband is an alcoholic. Three days ago they started with strange symptoms. Originally, he had the hiccups for two days, severe heartburn, so you do not eat, drink or anything other than water, and is today the language is completely white. Please help. I want to help you feel better, but I have no idea what to do. It also has an ulcer.

2 comments:

Phil said...

It seems that she suffered no adverse effects of alcohol abuse. What you describe is a pretty bad case of gastro-oesophageal reflux. If only the risk of developing ulcers in the esophagus, which, if not already there. Ulcer has] probably [probably in the stomach is the result of alcohol.

He really needs help and control of his alcoholism, but in the meantime, I suggest you ask your doctor prescribe that such a thing as Nexium can to help with reflux.

Good luck!

Phil said...

It seems that she suffered no adverse effects of alcohol abuse. What you describe is a pretty bad case of gastro-oesophageal reflux. If only the risk of developing ulcers in the esophagus, which, if not already there. Ulcer has] probably [probably in the stomach is the result of alcohol.

He really needs help and control of his alcoholism, but in the meantime, I suggest you ask your doctor prescribe that such a thing as Nexium can to help with reflux.

Good luck!

Post a Comment