Good Sayings For Pictures Any Ideas Of Creative/clever/funny Pictures And Sayings To Iron Onto A T-shirt?
Any ideas of creative/clever/funny pictures and sayings to iron onto a t-shirt? - good sayings for pictures
Does anyone know an adult (nothing serious, sexual or inappropriate) for the school and how I could on a smart shirt?
I have a few things, while 12 The shirts ... Ideas?
10 comments:
I deleted Tom!
It is time Morphin '!
Barbie is a lesbian
Dip me in chocolate and feed me, the lesbians
The penguins have my mind
Yo mommas so fat ...
Sweet Niblets
Try it here - http://www.fortogden.com/foslog.html
Her mother was baptized at SeaWorld.
haha well you might not like me because I'm immature, but here goes
I have a T-shirt and suck pink letters that says, "great people"
lol:]
my school did not say what I could talk about it, so you can your school
I hope that helped:]
it is not very accurate ...
uh ... What things do you want?
something to convince T-shirts.
I really do not know = /
post ..
I am the
http://www.webgifs.net/free-gif/humor/bomb.gif
and
"thats what she said" and take a photo speak of a girl.
Chuck Norris will save us all!
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
And maybe some facts Norris
T-Shirt
Pants [I saw a man wearing a T-shirt with some fresh black trousers in white writing, and it was the coolest thing in the world]
Applecrumble & Download
Horror Goals [with a bird flying below, Hollister and logo]
* Put funny to say here *
Airship of lead [with a portrait of Led Zeppelin or something]
AB / CD [written with lightning like AC / DC logo]
Lung, heart, stomach, liver, Rock-Hard Abs [written words about where these objects would]
Read My Shirt
... I hope that some of the fun. I thought of my own shirts for a while, but never did.
Instead, I make comics. = P
One of my favorite drawings I place a shirt (or shirt) is a kind of throw a backflip on a motorcycle and below the words "Carpe Diem" means (that means "Seize the Day").
Triumph (noun), starts to try, and ends with "Hey!"
* Happy Feet
Post a Comment