Boxer Rescue Nc I Rescued A Boxer From An Animal Rescue, She Has Aggression Towards Other Animals, What Can I Do To Stop This?

I rescued a Boxer from an animal rescue, she has aggression towards other animals, what can I do to stop this? - boxer rescue nc

She has no other type of aggression towards me or my family, in fact, it sounds good with my children. any help on this would be great!

4 comments:

D J said...

5 pounds, I had a poodle, that the light was in my life. Super intelligent, very obedient and affectionate. I was with my mother for Mother's Day 4 years ago and neighbors boxer who knew the imagination, he fled and ran down the street and attacked. Fancy never saw it coming. I shouted and beat the boxer and tried to remove half of his jaw Fancy bulk, and eventually (after I made some myself, as I expected) let it go. It was too late. He had cut an artery and bled to death fantasy in my arms. I was a hopeless case for the week. I told my vet what happened ..... knows what he said?
"Oh, I have a boxer, too. I recently Returned at night and saw threw something again and again. I've got a flashlight and went to see what's playing. He was an adult rabbits' d captured and killed . I expect my cat to the next. The nature of the race. "
This dog was also wonderful with children and adults. You simply can not tolerate the smaller animals, except maybe the animals are already living iIt has no website, trained as a puppy and treat them as his herd. The owners of the boxer had a place to sleep. They had a child learning to crawl and trusted her after his unprovoked attack on my beloved fantasy. Probably the child was never hurt, but how could safer now?
Of course you can not stand the race, regardless of the beautiful and well educated they appear. Why can a dog of a breed that is aggressive to any other creature. While I would not kill for one of my companion, someone else responsible. I do not know whether "care in nature."

Dr25 said...

Try to bring them to obedience classes where there are few other dogs in the class.

brindle said...

Animal aggression is a behavior, people very different from aggression. You may be able to work with a coach, and you should, but the aggression of animals can be difficult to break, too. At least it should do everything possible to protect other animals to their (This can also type your Out-Put a muzzle on walks [similar to that used in greyhound racing, not the piece of tissue] in the modern age is not for his attack on another dog to pay.). In any case, working with a trainer who specializes in difficult to control aggressive dogs.

Tcamp67 said...

She is a rescue dog and honesty was placed there to show that this kind of problem with other rescue dogs all that you have to work with him and she can not escape this fate are

Post a Comment