American Access Casualty Company I Got In An Auto Accident, Need Advise.?
I got in an auto accident, need advise.? - american access casualty company
OK, in late September of 08 I went into a car accident. I was unemployed and was late and I was almost home. The walk on a path of 45 km / h and I have a green light. As I crossed the intersection of a type that has not stopped in his red light, and I was just for 45 mph on the right side of my car. The car was hit and if I had a ticket to get seriously injured or killed Mabie just an idea on how this guy made. The police came and evrything man has been prosecuted appeal no support and have not been received, a ticket at all. The sky was a witness at the police reported. Well, my father told me that he still go to the hospital only Incase. that the hospital bill came to 700 as a whole. My father said that the insurance rates is to provide the invoice to take. So, I haved talked to children, it seems safe and does not want to pay on their hard drive to keep himself from them. Im not pursue the kind of person to do, but the accounts are not angry at the hospital and told me to go to collections if I do not pay. The insurance guys say, wPay me wrong and send a check hspital not directly pay for. In all just really excited that almost 4 months and Im tired, your time for 30 minutes each time you call me if I'm just your mailbox. I do not want money I do not need to give me money, I would only pay thats'm account no longer ask. Why should I pay shouold bill, if not the blame? In the thinking of a lawyer is a good idea, what should I do? I've never be in this situation so advice very helpful, thank you.
This insurance is used as access types American Casualty Company of Chicago. Comments I've seen online are not the best in dealing with such situations.
2 comments:
A simple question, when the accident occurred, ask your insurance, the insurance payment by the other driver for damages? If yes, then you can your insurance company to insurance.
Questions manage your insurer. Probably the battle for you because you are treated as if not already insured.
Post a Comment